Daniel Suárez Finishes 18th in Toyota Owners 150
• Race: Toyota Owners 150 (Round 4)
• Series: eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series
• Date: Sunday, April 19
• Location: Virtual Richmond Raceway (.75-mile oval)
• Distance: 150 laps (112.5 miles)
• Result: Started 6th, Finished 18th (Running, completed 154 of 154 laps)
• Winner: William Byron of Hendrick Motorsports
• Note: Race extended four laps past its scheduled 150-lap distance due to a green-white-checkered finish.
Daniel Suárez, Driver of the No. 96 Cherry Vanilla Coke Toyota Camry:
“For the amount of practice we had on Saturday and Sunday, I thought we did a good job. We had a good looking Cherry Vanilla Coke Camry for the Toyota Owners 150. It was a fun race and we appreciate Coca-Cola, Toyota and CommScope for their continued support.”
• This was Suárez’s third appearance in the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series.
• In actual NASCAR Cup Series racing at Richmond, Suárez has three top-10 finishes in six career starts. His best finish is seventh, earned in September 2017.
• The eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series is an exhibition esports series featuring a collection of past and present racecar drivers from the NASCAR Cup Series.
• The eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series is a multi-week series emulating the original 2020 NASCAR Cup Series schedule.
• With the sports world on a necessary hiatus to combat the spread of the coronavirus, the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series exists in place of actual NASCAR events.
Next Up and Where to Watch:
The next event on the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series schedule is Sunday, April 26 at the virtual Talladega Superspeedway. The race starts at 1 p.m. EDT with live coverage via…
• FOX network
• FS1 (DIRECTV Channel 219 and Dish Channel 150)
• FOX Sports Racing for fans in Canada